For more information please contact our office or fill out the form.
Financial restructuring is complex process engaging substantial financial and human resources. Critical condition for successful financial restructuring is correct identifications of entity problems, implementation of adequate solutions and availability of necessary resources.
Practical experience of our restructuring team gathered in financial institutions and during restructuring of substantial liabilities resulting from settlement of derivative instruments enable us to successfully execute complicated financial restructuring tasks under severe time pressure.
Our financial restructuring advisory covers following areas:
- financial analysis of a company including key operational functions
- identification of areas to be restructured
- estimation of resources required for successful restructuring
- restructuring plan preparation
- assistance in finance rising
- support in negotiations with financial institutions